Thursday, January 30, 2014

Amy Butler Hapi

I'm happy to have some new Hapi stash!


I had to wait for the snow to melt and a free day, but I made a special trip to get some pieces of Amy Bulter's new Hapi ; )

I am not yet sure what I will make for the shop~ but of course I already want to make something for myself ~Just need to decide which fabrics I want to use for...
this bag:

photo from Amy Butler-click to see the pattern info here on her website 

I've been wanting to make a bag like this for ages-so when I saw this on her site, this went on my to do list.
I love the mixy matchy prints and colors-I'm not sure which is my favorite, but I'm thinking one of those blue roses : )

1 comment:

Martina said...

The tote looks really good - you should make one! Maybe this weekend? Have a happy one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin