Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Debbie Bliss Fair Isle and Art Quilting Studio Destash

Still going through my books and magazines, I have a couple more here available.
I'm pretty much a magazine-aholic. I devour them quickly and buy knit and crochet ones even if there is only 1 pattern I'm really interested in. Never enough to read or potential projects going 
 : )


I think I have several boxes of Martha Stewart Magazines from at least as far back as 10 years ago.I'll have to go through those and see how many I do have.Wonder if anyone would be interested in these? I will probably want to keep most of the holiday ones.

Anyway this is the Premier issue of Art Quilting Studio Magazine-in pretty good shape.I didn't buy them with the intent to keep them pristine-The covers a little bent from flipping through quite a few times for inspiration.

  The cover shows some of the inside stories- one on Denyse Schmidt etc.
Lots of art quilting inspiration...


I've also got 2 of these Debbie Bliss Fair Isle magazines so am totally willing to part with 1 ; )



I'll be adding these to the shop soon-if you're interested in getting one or both and don't want to chance them slipping away -just drop me a comment here and I'll be happy to reserve a listing for you.I am currently not adding international locations for the heavier magazines as they weigh over 1 lb and cost around $20.00 to ship. However I am willing to ship international, just convo me and I can add your location....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin