Friday, April 1, 2016

New Yarn and Fabric Stash

I need to get better at posting things here as well as my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andrea1creates/

The other day we went to Yarn It and Haberdashery in Columbus Ohio. Whenever we go on a trip I always scope out new fabric and knitting stores :)


This store was full of 'hard to decide which one to buy'yarns. I always try to choose things I don't see in stores near me and obviously had a color palette in mind(!) Not sure what I'm making yet, but I'll be ready...


 Also on this trip I had to stop by one of my all time favorite fabric shops-Sew to Speak also in Columbus. 
I could seriously be happy with 1 of everything in this store! Too hard to choose-I'll just have 1 of everything please, lol.
I have visions of headbands and other things like maybe some parts of tunics that I may try to get working on...


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin