Friday, May 20, 2011

Woohoo Wallet # 2



Here's a little photoshoot of wallet#2.(You can see #1 in yesterday's post ;)
I'm getting addicted to making these little guys. I'm already picking out fabric combos for the next ones!
why didn't I notice the stray, red thread fuzzy on the pocket 'til after I put the camera away?! ;o


Oh well-these were shot inside as I simply cannot find the sun-
today promises to be sunnier tho' and we have an hours long (outdoor) 2 day cancer charity event to participate in so it better be nice out!
Have a happy Friday friends :)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Cute!
Damn I wish I had of seen these before I placed my order.

blueberries in the fields said...

hello andrea, i know, it's been a while eh ? sorry for this long absence of mine.
your wallets are adorable, each of them look so sweet.
i am having a giveaway go see !
wishing you a happy week end xoxo

S and O said...

Adorable! Your wallets are just so cute!
xoxo
Olivia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin