Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Collar Butterfly Wings

Things are getting busy in the shop~ I sold 2 of my collars so I have made another...
 This one's print is called Fair Isle by Dear Stella.It's an African print but it reminds me of butterfly wings under a microscope :)

 It's reversible...

 And I put an unexpected green and white polka dot for the reverse. I hesitated with which print to use. I have been going through my stash and thought this went best!

I've been inspired by lots of international textiles lately,particularly vintage Chinese clothing. Love the colors.

 These are the 2 reversible collars I have in stock...

 
and here's the whole current collection...
Which one's your favorite? I'm curious which style of prints I should do more of?

~Have a super day~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin