Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Denyse Schmidt Fabrics

I love Denyse Schmidt's fabrics.The style reminds me of the 1940's.One of my favorites for design.

Maybe it's the colors?
The small florals? 
And or the slightly Art Deco style geometrics?

I don't know, but the other day I found this new to me, circles in red and black.It's called 'Florence' according to the selvedge. 
Thought it'd make a great 'yoga style' headband...


Here's a wallet with zipper section and 2 pockets...

 Red, black & pink. Perfect!


and an inset zip pouch

pattern by michellepatterns
I have done this pattern twice. It includes both a clutch and a pouch sized version.
I did the clutch a while back, now this pouch.
I struggled a bit and things didn't turn out as nicely as they should have, so this one is for me : ) It's a great little pouch for a phone or makeup etc.

I've also been knitting and crocheting-lots...
Working on gifts and it's just so cold lately it always makes me want to hibernate and work with yarn!lol
I'll share that tomorrow : )

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin