Oh noooo...I hate when this happens....I've been using this lovely Madeline Tosh yarn to make the Zelda Cloche.
I like to switch back and forth between knitting and crocheting and was intrigued by this project. Since I don't consider myself as good at crocheting as knitting, I didn't think I would get very far.
This is the part I thought would stump me, but it all worked out after one little glitch and a bit of a break. Sometimes you just have to step away and the next time you look at it, it all makes sense.
As I neared the end...I kept looking at my yarn cake and wondering if I would have enough....
I got this far...and as you can see....
I just need a few more rows to go to be finished... but only have enough for maybe 1...
My options are ripping it all out, hoping a
1)smaller size will fit(I made the largest)
2) driving a good 40 miles away, hoping the store I bought this from still has this in stock and paying for a pricier yarn for just a few rows of hat brim.
I am sure this will all get ripped out sometime today :/