Tuesday, May 27, 2014

2 Pocket Card Wallets


As before-(please refer to the last 2 posts for other sales ; ) 
These can be listed- if you like one, drop me a note in the comments section-They're $16.00 each, if you like 2, I'll take $2.00 off ...now through June 1st : )
---
Also -this is one of my all time favorite fabrics ever- I love this pouch and it's ready to expire in just a few days-you can see more about it here. I can't believe it's hung around this long! It's a wristlet so it also qualifies for the buy 2 wristlets get $2.00 off discount, also 'til June 1st
---
I'm going to be working on something new today involving a lot of my smaller scrappy pieces.We'll see how it goes...No definite plan-other than using up lots of odd sized fabrics!
Are you working on anything new?

1 comment:

The Feisty Redhead said...

I love how you paired flaps with dots and gingham with florals. So cute! I feel like I can never quite pull that off, but I'd love to try it with a dress. Maybe a floral with polka dot sleeves?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin