Monday, May 26, 2014

Getting Serious-Wristlet Sale


Like the wallets in the previous post, These wristlets are up for grabs too- I love carrying these-so easy to put essentials in and go. I make so many quick errands most days and I hate having to lug a huge bag every time just to go into the post office or drop some books at the library.Just hang one of these from your wrist-Wristlets 2 and 3's straps are detachable so they could just be used as a big pouch or a little clutch.
Anyway -again giving blog friends a heads up before I (re)list them-If you see any here you like, drop me a note in the comments section and I can set up the listing.Also like like last time, buy 2 and I'll take$2.00 off-through June 1st : )

P.S-there are more wristlets to choose from in the shop-just make sure the word wristlet is in the title

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin