This one is a gift but I think it turned out pretty nice, so I might make some more and put them in the shop.
Here's a little "Sort of Tutorial"- you may or may not remember the first one here. (If there's an interest I can make a more detailed instruction soon)
1. First, look through your box of fabric scraps:
6. Gently pull the threads to gather the strip.
7. Turn the ruffle 'round and 'round on itself into a circle shape.
8. Hand stitch from the bottom to the top through the center to tack it in place.
9.Look through your box of felt scraps:
-I cut a circle with my scallop edged scissors just a little smaller than the back of the flower ruffle, and glued it on with "gem~tac". I usually use gem~tac to glue fabric to metal pin backs.
10. Glue ruffle to headband using another small rectangle of felt and more gem~tac.
-I stuck the point of the headband into a basket to hold it up straight while the glue was drying.
I found these headbands at ULTA-they're super skinny, but stay on well. You could use any headband you like of course.
I might add buttons or some other type of embellishment to the center of the flower next time.
Voila ~ you're done. Enjoy :D